17901 Bentley Rd
Sandy Spring, MD 20860
Nothing says summer quite like a community fair. That’s exactly what you get at the museum’s Strawberry Festival! Join your neighbors from near and far in celebrating community at this annual event. Plan to spend the whole day, enjoying live performances, a family-friendly atmosphere and as much strawberry shortcake as your heart desires! You won’t want to miss this local family-favorite event that’s been serving up good old fashioned fun for 38 years.
This event is rain or shine. No refunds.
*No pets allowed.
– MedStar Montgomery Medical Center Main Stage
– Studio of Ballet Arts and PTSMC Community Stage
– Christopher’s Hardware Beer & Wine Garden featuring Waredaca Brewing Company, Brookeville Beer Farm , Elder Pine Brewing & Blending Co, and Olney Winery
– Kids’ Activities in the Badlands Adventure Zone by Badlands Playspace
– Pony Rides by Reddemeade Horse Center and Park Overlook Farm
– Face Painting
– Petting Zoo
– Obstacle Course by Kang’s Black Belt Academy
– Camp Sonshine Moon Bounces
– Rock Climbing Wall
– Fresh Strawberries
– Plant Sale by Sandy Spring Museum Garden Club
– Arts & Crafts Vendors including Memere’s Tots Handmade Kids Outfits
– Food Trucks: Corned Beef King, That Smoothie Place, El Pollo Submarine, Holy Crepes, Kona Ice, Chix N Stix, Hardy’s BBQ, Balkanik Taste, and CapMac
Thank you to our festival sponsors!
Heartland Home Foods, Redfin, Embrace Home Loans – Sandy Spring, MD, Rivermist Pet Lodge, Goldfish Swim School – Silver Spring, Life Chiropractic Clinic of Olney, Twin Valley Distillers, Sandy Spring Bank, Montgomery County, MD Tourism, The Adventure Park at Sandy Spring Friends School, Brooke Grove Retirement Village, Rivermist Pet Lodge, Sandy Spring Friends School, Saratoga Insurance Brokers, A. Claire Vision Photography